Bolti ár: 7990 Ft (Az MNB aktuális árfolyamai szerint)
Internetes ár: 7191 Ft (10% kedvezmény)
Kiadó: Thames and Hudson
Both a credo for creativity and a brilliantly entertaining memoir, Hegarty on Advertising tells you what lies behind great ideas and effective advertising and provides unparalleled industry insight. This is a book that every creative professional and anyone who values ideas and creativity in business must read!
Read this book and you’ll find out
• what makes a great idea
• what makes for a successful brand
• the right way and the wrong way to launch and run an advertising agency
• why you should always question the brief
• the art of pitching to a potential client
• the central role of storytelling in advertising
• how new technology will not threaten the future of advertising so long as you start with a great idea and then choose how to use and combine the media to reach your audience effectively ...
... and if that isn’t enough, read the chapter on winemaking and you’ll find out what happens when an advertising man becomes the client.
Packed with anecdotes and masses of straight-down-the-line stories about the agencies in which John Hegarty has worked and the many characters with whom he has worked – as well as generous, engaging and witty advice, this book will be of immense appeal across the whole creative spectrum, from those who want
to work in advertising to chief executives who understand the power and value of ideas that sell.
John Hegarty is one of the world’s most famous advertising creatives. He was knighted in 2007 for services to advertising. Founding partner and Worldwide Creative Director of Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH), with offices across the world, he has received, among other awards, the D&AD President’s Award for outstanding achievement and has been inducted into both the New York Art Directors Club Hall of Fame and The One
Club, as well as receiving a Clio Lifetime Achievement Award.